What information do we collect ?
We may collect the following information from you when you consult our website, fill out a registration form or when you contact us by any other means :
- name, biographical data (including CV, relevant professional experience etc.), photographs and contact details, including e-mail address, telephone/fax number, etc.
- electronic identification information (eg IP address)
- any information which may be relevant to your involvement in 2TA’s activities.
What do we use this information for ?
Any information we collect from you may be used for the following purposes :
- To prepare or perform any agreements concluded between you and 2TA and/or between 2TA and third parties where you are concerned
- To improve our website and client service
- To send periodic emails about new products, events, special offers or any other information which we think may be useful to you.
- To contact you by telephone, fax, letter or email
- For persons who register themselves as speaker on 2TA’s website page « Speaker’s application », 2TA may display, at any time and at its own discretion, the data provided by the speaker on the public pages of 2TA’s website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties ?
We may disclose your personal information to third parties with whom we conduct our business, who assist us in operating our website , as well as to fulfill our legal obligations.
You have the right to access and rectify your data. In order to exercise your rights, please contact us via the contact details below.
Third party links
Our website may contain links to other websites. These third party sites have separate and independant privacy policies. We therefore have no responsability or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
This policy is effective as from April 2014
GRAND DUCHY OF LUXEMBOURG